Workforce Planning Sub-Group
Workforce Planning Sub-Group is a sub-group of the Corporate Committee. It makes decisions on staffing proposals that could impact our headcount or staff related costs outside of the Flexible Resourcing process.
This group meets once a week.
This group makes decisions on:
- running Promotion Assessment Panels
- managing the recruitment freeze
- using existing agency workers, consultants, interims and fixed term appointments
- applications for Special Unpaid Leave and career breaks
- changes to working hours
- applications for temporary promotion
- the number of and requirement for “loan in” employees
- extensions of “loan out” employees, and plans for their return
- the number of and requirement for “seconded” employees
- loan to permanency applications