Investment Committee is a sub-committee of the Executive Board (EB). it is responsible for approving and monitoring the Department’s capital commitments.
This Committee meets every two months and reports to the Executive Board.
- Approving ALB programmes in excess of £15m or their delegated limits
- Assessing and recommending ALB business cases over £25m for HMT
- Approving ACME programme delivery projects (e.g BDUK)
- Managing the Departments capital budget
- Proving assurance to EB that ALB risk assessment processes are fit for purpose
Contact the Board Secretary if you have any questions about the role of Investment Committee, agendas or papers.