Get a season ticket loan Task
To get a season ticket loan make your claim in the month in which the loan is to be paid. Check the monthly payroll deadlines first, then:
- Log on to Oracle using your username and password
- Select ‘ACME Employee Self-service’
- Select ‘Loan advance’, then ‘Season Ticket Advance’
- Enter value and details and submit to Manager for approval.
- Your line manager will authorise the advance which will then be attached to your payroll record.
- You will start repaying in the same month the loan is paid
You can review recovery updates on your monthly payslips.
Only one loan should be in payment at a time and are not retrospective. You cannot apply for a new loan until any existing loan has been fully recovered.