Travel disruption guide Guide


This guide sets out what you should do if you are unable to get to work due to travel disruption.

What you should do

You should attend work as far as is reasonably possible. If you are unable to get to work, you should:

  • contact your development manager (or an alternative manager)
  • agree alternative working arrangements or paid time credit/paid special leave
  • continue to keep in touch with your manager throughout the period of disruption

You should always:

  • know who to contact in the event of travel disruption
  • carry your emergency contact card
  • be familiar with the ACME Business Continuity Policy